If you see your LINK here that means that you COMMENT on my site frequently ;o)

Friday, May 21, 2010

Want to put your 125X125 card on one of my 3 sites? It's EASY...for now ;o)

Would you be interested in placing your 125X125 card on my side panel to the right? I will eventually be coming up with some kind of contest for this but for now I want to offer 2 card slots for trade. If you place my card on your site, your card will stay on mine as long as mine is on yours. Not a bad offer I think. ;o) Just drop me a note as a comment letting me know that you are interested. Remember that I am offering only two slots on each of my three sites. Take care my friends. ;o)

1 comment:

  1. hi nice blog keep it up godbless follow me in my blog sir http://crossiny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Name:
Email:
Comment: